Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

something wrong?

• Please log in to reply

Annoyance

Annoyance

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi

Look i know i only just posted in the malware forum but this guy posted after me and he has had a reply it look like nobody has even looked at me post.. so is there a problem or what?

Paul

Advertisements

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
I tell you what .. if nobody is even gonna acknowledge the fact that I am even here or have the respect to tell me what it is I am supposed to have done or give a reason why this is happening then ... I was reading someone wanted this so de-activate my account /disable whatever you call it no point it being here.

shame because i really do admire your work and it was nice having somewhere to go but this is not worth it ..so if i cannot log in next time I will know why ..there you go no need to even type anything just gone

paul

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Pauldoc1975,

In reviewing your recent posts, it appears you posted on the 13th in the Malware forum, then posted again on the same day to state that you no longer needed help. You then posted early this morning -12:08 by my time - and an hour later you were complaining because you hadn't yet received help. We are a site staffed fully by volunteers across many time zones. All of those volunteers have different areas of expertise, so perhaps someone answered a topic that was posted after yours because they quickly identified the issue. You haven't given our helpers nearly enough time to get to your topic. We don't force our volunteers to take the topics in the exact order in which they're posted, as we understand not everyone can help with every topic. I'm sorry you don't appreciate the free service we provide, but if you want immediate help, you're not necessarily going to get it from people who freely volunteer their time to help others; people who also have jobs, families, school, etc.

Patience is a virtue. I understand it's frustrating when your computer isn't working right, but please give our staff a reasonable amount of time in which to reply. If you haven't received a reply within 72 hours, then you can post a topic in the Waiting Room with a link to the original thread.

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
hi sari

with all due respect i know this i am not some kinda idiot yet you treat me as one... look at this post it was posted after my one yet it has 1 reply.

http://www.geekstogo...ustice-malware/

But nevermind I have a feeling this is not the issue is it .. someone here maybe you maybe not are no longer intrested in helping me so I am getting shunned. that last one.

but i will find my own way even if it mean factory resetting my pc ...so

NOW I ASK TO HAVE ME ACCOUNT DISABLED ...PLEASE DO IT

Paul

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts

I tell you what .. if nobody is even gonna acknowledge the fact that I am even here or have the respect to tell me what it is I am supposed to have done or give a reason why this is happening then ... I was reading someone wanted this so de-activate my account /disable whatever you call it no point it being here.

shame because i really do admire your work and it was nice having somewhere to go but this is not worth it ..so if i cannot log in next time I will know why ..there you go no need to even type anything just gone

paul

Hi Paul,
If you give me a link to your topic in the removal forum, I would like to take a crack at your problem.

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
I must have posted at the same time as your last post, but my offer still stands.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I am not treating you as an idiot. Different helpers like to help with different problems. At the time you posted, a lot of our helpers may have been in bed already, or just gotten to work, depending on their time zone. Crowbar has offered to help you, so I would take him up on his offer if I were you, but do you really think it's reasonable to expect a response within an hour just because someone else got one? Looking through a lot of the recent topics, it looks like 6-12 hours is the wait time, which is still pretty fast. I'm just asking you to have a reasonable expectation of when you'll get help.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Crowbar: http://www.geekstogo..._1#entry2305242

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Thanks Sari.

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi

I have only just got a chance to log back in to respond

Firstly ..thanks crowbar .. if you are willing so am i :-)

Sari thanks for the link for crowbar also last week I would have said everything was great and even waiting the 3 days is not bad but that post is now the 3rd post granted one of them I ended early but now I am wondering if I had not caused all this trouble whether I would have ever got help at all but for whatever reason I am deeply thankful for finally recieving help.

Paul