Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD playing LOL,USBPORT.SYS

• Please log in to reply

MrPhilippos

MrPhilippos

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi to all,while i play LOL it randomly crashes and then usually a BSOD comes up,or suddenly a BSOD comes w/o lol crash.It's been 2 years or so since i got the last BSOD,i think it is a heat problem,and i need to clean the specs.But i need you to confirm it.
HELP :help:

Advertisements

MrPhilippos

MrPhilippos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hi to all,while i play LOL it randomly crashes and then usually a BSOD comes up,or suddenly a BSOD comes w/o lol crash.It's been 2 years or so since i got the last BSOD,i think it is a heat problem,and i need to clean the specs.But i need you to confirm it.
HELP :help:

No1 is able to help me?Here is a picture of SpeedFan i managed to get,at that time i was only using Google chrome
Posted Image

Edited by MrPhilippos, 21 June 2013 - 08:51 AM.

DesertBeagle

DesertBeagle

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go, MrPhilippos!

To help you, we'll need more information about the problem, so do this:
Download and install BlueScreenView here: http://www.nirsoft.n...creen_view.html
View the MiniDump files using BlueScreenView that relate to the recent Bluescreens, take a screenshot and post it here.

Edited by DesertBeagle, 23 June 2013 - 10:52 AM.

MrPhilippos

MrPhilippos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,i managed to get some pictures,btw the BSOD comes up at random times,not only when i play league of legends.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by MrPhilippos, 23 June 2013 - 03:43 PM.

MrPhilippos

MrPhilippos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Funny how this thread got 50 views and almost 0 replies.I am just gonna reformat the system.
Thanks for the great help this forum offered :thumbsup:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Keep in mind that people come here in their free time to offer free support to other members. :thumbsup:

Are you still in need of help or have you formatted the machine?

MrPhilippos

MrPhilippos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,i am a member too in a forum and i help in malware removal analysis,i know how it works.We usually inform the users whether we can help them or not,just to let them know that we checked their case and we did not ignore them.The support is free and so i don't blame anyone,just stating some facts.
The problem went away for about 1 week,but today i had 2 BSOD's.I don't know what is going on :confused: :confused:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Follow these steps please.

http://www.geekstogo...ost__p__2309529