Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Create Emails in HTML with Outlook

• Please log in to reply

curiousgeorge45678

curiousgeorge45678

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

I would very much like to send this neat "newsletter.shtml" page I have created to send as an email newsletter (like the ones I sometimes see from CNET or bookcrossing) to the readers of my 'zine, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this with outlook. I have seen there are numerous $39 to $500 solutions for sale, but it seems to me I should be able to do this through outlook.

Does anyone have any suggestions about creating HTML emails within Outlook?
Thanks
Nick

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Open Outlook, press actions, new message, new message using, HTML

curiousgeorge45678

curiousgeorge45678

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
thanks.
But I'm talking about writing actual HTML code. There doesn't seem to be a way to send .html files as emails through Outlook...

Or is there...?

back2killah

back2killah

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
If you create the HTML files, you can always right-click on them and select Send To -> Mail Recipient.