Please copy following script:
[2013/06/24 17:38:04 | 000,033,958 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\uninstaller.exe
Run OTL, under Custom Scan/Fixes paste it. Close all windows without OTL and hit Run Fix button. Please agreed for restart. After computer starts, OTL will display removing log, please post it.
- Run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (allow for update if ask)
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
Eset Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.
Vista / 7 / 8 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
Please go here then click on:
If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
All of the following instructions work with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on:
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
In your next post I want to see:
- OTL removal log
- MBAM log
- ESET log