Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

want to restore hidden files

• Please log in to reply

Rymee

Rymee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
one year ago i download folder lock and lock some folders. Then I deleted the folders as i forgot the password. Now sometimes folders appears automatically. I want to recover that folders as last time when i opened them they were working. But i did not changed their path. Is there any way out I can get those folder as they are some where in memory but not visible. I tried to search for them but did not get them.

Advertisements

kuphme

kuphme

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had a similar problem with the same program, and successfully accessed the folder and all the files contained therein.

Tree-Size Professional 5 from Jam Software is designed to access hard drives and analyze content. If you install that program, and initialize show in explorer, then right click the partition that you think the folder lock folder is on and you WILL be able to navigate your way into the folder; and any sub-folder. Simply drag and drop whichever files you want to another location and you're goods to go.

As an aside, the Tree Size Pro is an excellent tool for analyzing content of all descriptions; you can even use it to view hidden Windows files [i.e. Temporary Internet files etc. in the App Data hidden folder].

Edited by admin, 01 July 2013 - 11:51 AM.
removed illegal software reference