Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

system tools

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i acsedentaly delete my system tools in my accessories now i cant disc clean up and defragment my computer i want it back ! what should i do pleas help me! i used windows xp Pro.

Edited by jesen, 05 July 2013 - 05:39 PM.

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,228 posts
Hi jesen,

The first thing to do is look in the Recycle Bin and see if the deleted System Tools folder is there. If it is, right click it and click Restore.
If you have already emptied your Recycle bin you are gonna need to create the System Tools folder and put the shortcuts to the tools back in it. See the Microsoft Answers page here for instructions on how to do that.