Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to Remove Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SamsungS4

SamsungS4

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello!

I am fixing a computer for a friend and i cant getn into ANY of SAFE MODE options. The virus is this: http://malwaretips.c...gurnosti-virus/

NONE OF THE METODS WORK! First of all i cant get into safe mode with networking after i log in it automaticly logs me off. In safe mode i cant access because hoe doesent know the right admin pass and has nnly one user login data... What can i do next?

Thank you for all your help!

Advertisements

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Hello SamsungS4 and welcome to my office here at G2G! :)

My nick is maliprog and I'll be your technical support on this issue. Before we start please read my notes carefully:

NOTES:
  • Malware removal is NOT instantaneous, most infections require several courses of action to completely eradicate.
  • Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean
  • Kindly follow my instructions in the order posted. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • Please DO NOT run any scans or fix on your own without my direction.
  • Please read all of my response through at least once before attempting to follow the procedures described.
  • If there's anything you don't understand or isn't totally clear, please come back to me for clarification.
  • Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste it to include the log in your reply.
  • You must reply within 3 days or your topic will be closed

First can you tell me what version of Windows do you have? Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8? We will start from this...

SamsungS4

SamsungS4

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello. First of all THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP AND POST... I Solved it myself with recovery tools and the boot problems came from non admin user which windows was constantly logging in. I reseted Admin pass and now evrything works fine. I am doing one last system check with nod32 and i really hope that is it for this scam....

Thank you again for your answer....

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
OK. Glad you solve it. Let me know results so I can close this topic.

maliprog

maliprog

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,172 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.