Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

504 timed out all the time trying to access mbam site/s?

• Please log in to reply

Niyol

Niyol

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Hi I'm getting 504 timed out all the time when trying to get on the MBAM site all the time I have access to the main page and the blog but get 504 on all the other pages even the contact details page, I don't think it's malware related as I am just reinstalling my friends tower. I was wondering is anyone else getting this 504 timed out?
I have cleared the cache and all temp files and still no joy.
I could really use some help thanks

o0o

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
They are currently having site difficulties. It should be repaired shortly. You can try back in an hour or so.

Niyol

Niyol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Hello Compav
Thank you for your reply, you've saved me from hours of disabling program after program to discover what was causing it, even better it wasn't something I did for once and that's great news. All I had terminated so far was Dns crypt.

o0o :thumbsup: