Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hear audio in the background with random ads and narrative program. Wh

• Please log in to reply

Monvishi

Monvishi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
I am ready with my computer wired to Internet. Still in safe mode with networking as I send this message to you.

One qn: Wireless problem would mean these audio sounds are on in all the wireless devices and we are not able to hear them on phone and pad?

Await next steps from you..

Advertisements

Monvishi

Monvishi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
I am ready with my computer hard wired to Internet. On safe mode with networking as I write to you.

How could we resolve wireless problem? Next steps please..Thank you.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Now it's just a matter of seeing while on the internet or system sitting idle if you get the noise still.

Monvishi

Monvishi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Sporadically, the audio is still on when system is idle.

Could this be virus?

Edited by Monvishi, 15 July 2013 - 03:09 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I doubt it but anything is possible. I've just never heard of a virus doing this.
It could be the router or modem and it's location in the room.

Monvishi

Monvishi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
My system is now blacking out on safe mode too. Windows error recovery window has shown up thrice in less than 2 hours. Was reading on your Malware forum on the similar issue when my system restarted. Any help from that side?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Yep you could start a new topic there as only the trained malware techs can help with the removal. This topic will remain open till you finish there and let us know if we need to continue from the tech side. I would also put a link to this topic in your first post to them so they can see everything we have done here.

I suspect that you have some malware on your computer causing issues that we are not able to solve through means we can use here in the Tech Forums. I suggest you read the 'Start Here' topic found HERE. With these self-help tools you have a high chance of fixing the problems on your own. If you are still having problems after following Step 3 of the guide, continue with Step 4 and 5 and post in the Malware Forum. If you are unable to run any programs, Please create a topic stating what you have tried so far and that you are unable to run any programs. Also, Please do NOT post the logs in this thread.

If you are still having issues after the malware expert gives you a clean bill of health, Please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).
Add a link to this topic so that malware tech can see what steps have been taken here