Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying Games When The Old Company is Defunct

• Please log in to reply

moondog830

moondog830

• PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
I am NOT trying to break the law ... seriously ... I'm wanting to make copies of my old games because they require the CD in the drive to play and the old CD's are scratched.

I purchased the following games from a company called Talonsoft, which went out of business. I purchased all of these games on my way home from work at malls when I worked out of town. I now am feeling nostalgic but want to make copies 'just in case'.

Battleground Bulge
Battleground Gettysburg
Battleground Shiloh
Battleground Antietam
Battleground Chickamauga
Battleground Bull Run
Battleground Waterloo
Prelude to Waterloo
Napoleon in Russia

Can anyone tell me what I need to do or where I need to go to be able to get this settled?

dog

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Wouldn't it be cool if we could make a backup copy of everything ... 'just in case'. Automobile, house, dog ... ;)

moondog830

moondog830

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
yeah, that would be great!

I don't think anyone will help me as I guess this is technically against the law or illegal in someone's eyes. I'll keep trying other avenues, I just always come here when I have a problem ... this place is the best.

dog