Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

560TI 2gb overclocked & water cooled. need overvoltage advice!

• Please log in to reply

ryanpaschall

ryanpaschall

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Please only post if you own or have had experience with a 560TI series or a professional idea.

I installed an arctic Accelero Hybrid closed waterloop system on my EVGA 560TI 2GB graphics card. I've been running back to back benchmarks with different voltages up to 1.125.
The Accelero kit came with aluminum heat sinks that I easily glued onto the chips with the provided adhesive.

How high can I volt it to? I'm trying to get max FPS on Unigine's Heaven benchmark. My use is up to 4 hour heavy use (gpu temps get up to 65c under watercool at 78f) I don't want to burn it out either I want my card to last me. I have excellent airflow in the case (2 120 intake & 3 120 exhaust on top)

Advertisements