Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

doubles

• Please log in to reply

Niyol

Niyol

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Not sure where to post this but I was profile hopping, if that's the correct term and noticed 2 people who are friends have double profile pics in each other friends list, I don't think its a bug my end as I went though lots more to check and there are no more doubles just these 2. Is this something i should say about or just ignore it as it may be a sign of something else, like I've been drinking. (I don't drink) I have noticed it for 2 days in a row. I have just noticed it only appears in there own profiles there pics are fine in other profiles.
I have cleared cache and all temp files so its not that.
Ignore me if it's nothing,oh I have pics if you need e'm.
Any one else get this?
:blink: :blink:

Edited by o0o, 24 July 2013 - 02:15 PM.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
not sure if it's a problem or not, but if you post a link to the two we can take a look.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I have taken a look at the profiles you sent me, and I have found it on other profiles as well. It doesn't appear to be a problem, and since I can see it, its not a problem with your PC.

Niyol

Niyol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Thank you :)
I'd like to know what causes it if you ever find out, just out of curiosity.

:thumbsup:

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Its probably something to do with the server changes over the years, but if we do figure it out we will let you know. :thumbsup:

Niyol

Niyol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Thank you :)

Updated 30/07/2013
Did you fix the double picture thing as I don't see it anymore.
If so what caused it? if you don't mind me knowing.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Niyol, 30 July 2013 - 03:53 PM.