Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help...NEED MUGSHOT REMOVED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

FrankieMc112

FrankieMc112

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey how are you guys? I need some serious help....

I got arrested and now there are multiple websites up there with my mugshot. I need to get it removed ASAP for work. I have read up on it and it looks like the best thing to do is get it moved down to the second page in the search history, but im not having much luck with that. Im not that computer savvy. The info does not come up when I google my name, but when I google my name followed by the word arrest, my mug shot comes up on like 6 websites. Is there anyone who can please help me with this? I wouldappreciate it greatly. Thanks

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
sorry there is nothing you can do.... don't get arrested. :thumbsup: