Sorry about that. I saw Chrome extensions in your OTL log and thought you might use Chrome. Here are the IE instructions:
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Vista / Win7 users: Right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator.
Note: This scan works with Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
- Click the green ESET Online Scanner box
then click on: Start
- You may see a panel towards the top of the screen telling you the website wants to install an addon... click and allow it to install. If your firewall asks whether you want to allow installation, say yes.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click on Start
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Then click on: Finish
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
If you don't mind, we'll deal with your UAC issue after we've finished the removal It's best to make sure you're all clean before we go making system changes.