Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

No verification methods are currently available. Please come back late

• Please log in to reply

Porkys1982

Porkys1982

• Pip
  • 2 posts
No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later.

Everytime I try to log on to Facebook , I see this. Here's what happened : About 5 days ago. On Aug 5 , 2013 It Was Musician Adam Yauch ( RIP ) Birthday. I am a huge Beastie Boys Fan , & I spread the word that it was his birthday on other Facebook music sites. I did not mean for it to be spam , just more of a tribute to him. I got a note from Facebook wanting to verify my cell phone # ( that worked good ) Then They said that this was spam & that I can't post ON OTHER Facebook sites for 60 days , that is fine I will never post on other sites again after this , but now I can't log onto my personal Facebook account. We just had a new baby & I want to share photos with my family ( on my timeline ). When I try to log on it says this : " No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later. ". This is the 3rd day , how long before I can log on ?

Thank you For Any Help , Ben

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 5,958 posts
Hi Porkys1982,

Welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

I, personally have no idea how long FB will suspend access to your account. Honestly, not sure what you posted concerning Adam Yauch's birthday that was considered spam but it seems a bit extreme to me that someone considered it spam.

All I can say is keep trying on a daily basis to see if your account is accessible. Does your wife have an account where you can post the pictures of your baby on to share with family and friends?

Maybe one of the other members will be able to provide you with a better answer.

Good luck!

Donna :)

Porkys1982

Porkys1982

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank You for the reply Donna. Yes my wife has a account , so we can show the photos that way.
But I also run a Beastie Facebook page , & I am waiting for access to that too. This is the 4
day & everytime I try to log in it says : " No verification methods are currently available.
Please come back later ". This is the 1st time this has every happened. I hope I don't have
to wait to much longer. Ben