Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

*Insert Progam name.exe" is not a valid Win32 application

• Please log in to reply

Fnigro

Fnigro

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I keep getting this error message everytime I try to run some programs, for example Advanced System Care or Marvel Heroes. Even the task manager is not opening and I get this message when I try it. I have Windows 7 Home Edition 64 bits for over 2 years and everything always worked fine, including all those programs that are not opening anymore. Also getting problems when I try instaling new programs sometimes, since it doesn't let me or the program doesn't work after instaled. I runned Avast ( is the anti virus and firewall i use ) and Malwarebytes, both on safe mode, cause I saw on another forum that it could be a virus problem, but it didn't work. Can anyone help me to fix this?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
It may be a malware related case. Please go to Malware Removal Forum and read the instructions here, instead of listening any other people. Someone from the Malware Staff will help you to solve your problem.

Fnigro

Fnigro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ok thanks.. will try it there then :)

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
:thumbsup: