Please open Avast!
- Click on the tab that says Maintenance.
- Next Click on the option Scan Logs on the Left.
- Select the most current log and click View Results.
- Please post those result in your next reply.
Next, let's run TDSSKiller again.
Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
- Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
- A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
- TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
- Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
- Check all boxes then click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
- A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.