Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A Thousand Thanks

• Please log in to reply

mbooher

mbooher

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Dear Geeks,

When I joined a few short days ago, I was ;) . I was helping out my daughter's friend Nouel with her computer. This poor lass has a dial-up connection, and her system was fraught with malware and spyware. Spybot, Lavasoft - nothing seemed to get rid of NAIL and Aurora, along with HuntBar and CoolWebTools...The more I thought about it, the :tazz: I got - here's an innocent high school senior who can't even do her homework over the web because of all the nasty popups!

Enter Geeks To Go.. ;). I thought I'd see if you all could fix this problem.

"Loophole" did a fantastic job and Nouel's computer is now malware-free :tazz: !!

The Geeks are the Greatest!! ;)

Thanks for all you do, and may God bless you for all your hard work!

Best wishes,
Matthew Booher

P.S. I've look all over the site - is there a donation method, such as PayPal? I'd like to make a contribution!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Great job, Loophole! :tazz:

That's what we're here for, to help clean up the baddies the Malware makers leave behind! I'm glad we could help! ;)