Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Black Screen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

aladdinsgenie

aladdinsgenie

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
black screen:
On my ACER Aspire with Win. XP Ii was doing a system restore and when the sign came up that said it was done Ii clicked ok and it started to reboot, but after the windows xp welcome page, I got the black screen. I tried to use my recovery cd's that came with my acer aspire laptop, but even those will not do anything but get me back to a black screen, can anyone help me please?
I have tried everything I can think of, and I know the screen is working - so it's the darned Win. XP that got messed up when the system restore screwed things up and all the trying to log on with safe mode etc doesn't work. Can anyone help me get it unscrewed please? :rolleyes:

Advertisements

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts
You already have a topic open to address this issue. Please do not post duplicate topics. go back to your original topic to address your issue.

This topic is closed.