Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

progress on malware topic

• Please log in to reply

Annoyance

Annoyance

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
Hi

just a small note making sure that the topic below is not being overlooked .. did not want to reply to it and make it worse.

http://www.geekstogo...ootkit-warning/

anyway there you go if it is in task then someone can let me know.

Regards
Paul

Advertisements

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
really? again?

ok the above malware topic can be closed along with this one . i will type in there also to the same effect and I shall not be posting ever again in the malware forum as it seems noone has any idea how to run it... this system that they choose what they respond to is nonsense anyway .. no need to reply as i will stop watch this and the other

paul

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Really..... you posted your topic yesterday. We are all volunteers here, and not only do we spend countless hours helping others, we have real lives as well. Its on you if you never want to post again, but we do have rules here. Have a look at the waiting room

enjoy the forums :thumbsup:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Our staff is anything but incompetent. I would like to quote the following, which comes from the instructions in the malware removal forum:

Please remember, only staff members are allowed to reply to malware removal topics, and all staff members are volunteers. We understand it's stressful to have an infected computer, and wish we could help everyone immediately. However, depending on the complexity of your infection, when it was posted, and other factors, it may take a couple of days for your topic to receive an initial reply. If you've waited more than 3 days for a reply, see our special "waiting room" forum.

I'd also like to point out that since February, you have posted 5 topics in the malware forum. That's almost one a month. At least 3 times, you've posted in the Feedback section complaining that you have not gotten immediate help, despite the above verbiage about using the Waiting Room if you have been waiting for more than 3 days. We do notice repeat offenders here, and it's very frustrating for our helpers to spend their free time cleaning your PC, only to have you post again a few weeks later. Our mission here is education, and we try to give you the information necessary to protect you on a going forward basis after your PC is clean. The fact that you post again in such a short period of time leads me to believe that our message is not being heeded.

Please follow the rules of our forum if you would like to get help. That means waiting patiently, like everyone else does, and posting in the Waiting Room if your topic has not been replied to after 3 days. I will be instructing the staff not to pick up your topics just because you post here and complain; that is not fair to the people who are following the rules.

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
i am only gonna reply to say a couple of things

this thing is not i repeat NOT about skipping the rules or getting sympathy from the staff here so i can get help sooner than everyone else .. when I typed I wanted my topic closed I really mean it as far as I am concerned now it's done.

Another is a more serious thing that you have said which is a load of nonsense is that because I have infected again is somehow means I am to stupid to learn first ...HOW DARE YOU ...second..YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SUPERIORITY AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN NEVER SHINES..

Lastly

NOW BAN ME

BYE

deggitt

deggitt

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
such a crass posting by the op

Edited by deggitt, 24 August 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Annoyance

Annoyance

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
i want the actions carried out in this post.

http://www.geekstogo...ete-my-account/

I no longer want any connection with this place.

I have read the sermon on that page so have no need for another just have it done nothing else I will not be logging in again so do whatever I just would like you to have some decency and do that.

Paul