Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Outlook Express XP

• Please log in to reply

Age B

Age B

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi Guys,

I am trying to add my own personalised signature using my company name and logo which I have created through Photoshop and am now wanting to import this into my Outlook Express email signatures so it appears everytime I send an email.

I have saved my signature image as a .html file and have correctly browsed through the signatures tab to insert this file however when I go to a new message
my email signature displays a broken image link i.e. a small white square with a red cross/ 'x' in it.

What am I doing wrong?!?!?!

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Add your html file as a stationary and then click on new message... you will find it.Make sure you have the images in the same folder..

Even you can use some Anti-Spam tools ... one like this..
BSpam : http://www.bspam.com

So that you will be free from the spam junk mails...

what you say ?