Nope, you're good. Sorry about that, trying every avenue here. It's kind of baffling when tools don't want to run. Right click on the icon and click Delete for the Combofix version you have. Let's try another way:
Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application
Accept the UAC prompt, the Eula and the KSN Statement. When the next window opens ~ Click on Change parameters.
- Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
- A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
- TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
- Then click on Change parameters again in TDSSKiller.
- Check all boxes then click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
- A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Please let me know how this goes.