Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cyrillic font in PDF

• Please log in to reply

lepeza

lepeza

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My PDF document is in Russian and it is displayed correctly. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro. When I try to export it into Word, I get gibberish characters. Also when I search within the document, e.g. the word мы, I get it only if I search ìû, that is the code (i copied м and got the first character, and ы for the second.) I have tried to search what I wanted by trying to search the code behind it, however, I don't get good results. Not all of them are the ones I am looking for. E.g. let's say in English if I search mine, I get mike or mite etc. Can you help me translate this code into normal cyrillic letters so I can search the word for its letters not for the code behind it? What can I do? I hope I have made everything clear enough. I've tried searching the internet, but have failed to find the answer. Thank you!

Edited by lepeza, 26 August 2013 - 09:35 AM.

Advertisements