Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dell KM632 Wireless Keyboard Problem

• Please log in to reply

clj57

clj57

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My office recently upgraded my computer (IT Department does everything); gave me a Dell wireless keyboard and mouse; all works fine except for one thing; there is no "break" or "pause" key. I need to be able to break sometimes in my work. What key or combination of keys duplicates this action on this keyboard? My old one was ctrl end; this does not work. I've tried all combinations I can think of. Help!!! Thanks

Advertisements

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
Without knowing what program you are running that necessitates using those keys it would be hard to offer a precise answer.

clj57

clj57

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It is called AccuTerm

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
I'm not familiar with this software however consider this from the Accusoft Forums.

http://forum.asent.c...ts.asp?TID=2125

clj57

clj57

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It worked!!!! Thank you thank you thank you.

Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
You're most welcome CLJ57. :thumbsup: