Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photo Help: Part 2

• Please log in to reply

computerdude1985

computerdude1985

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I was wondering if anyone could resize this image for me to 155X185 pixels, and not only that but can you also remove the text that appears in the photo, and on the left and right side of her, if possible, remove some of the white. I hope someone here can help me out, and thanks in advance. :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• mostwanted.png

Advertisements

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

I was wondering if anyone could resize this image for me to 155X185 pixels, and not only that but can you also remove the text that appears in the photo, and on the left and right side of her, if possible, remove some of the white. I hope someone here can help me out, and thanks in advance. :tazz:

View Post

Sure, I'll do that for you. I have some other nice photos of HIlary Duff if you want them.

Edited by Go4fall, 08 June 2005 - 10:46 PM.

Go4fall

Go4fall

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Here is your resized Hilary Duff, Most Wanted pic. At 155X 185 pixels.
http://tinypic.com/5u1g02
I'm e mailing you some other Hilary Duff images that you might like.
Smiles,
Shez
(The image here is enhanced and the one at the link is the same as the original one. The second image has color, contrast and saturation enhancement.)

Attached Thumbnails

• HillaryDuffmostwanted3.jpg

Edited by Go4fall, 08 June 2005 - 10:47 PM.

clarky23

clarky23

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
hope this works for you

Attached Thumbnails

• mostwanted.png