Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless HDMI suggestions? (Laptop to TV)

• Please log in to reply

s0nginmyheart

s0nginmyheart

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Hi all,

I'm not well versed with TV technology much, though I was wondering if you could provide some suggestions for wireless HDMI. Essentially, I stream a lot of things on my laptop and would just like to view what I'm streaming onto my larger-screened tv (this Vizio M470SL model). Usually I just use a wired HDMI cable from laptop to tv but that usually involves me moving a few things around as well as jumping rope with cords.

Is wireless HDMI reliable? Does anyone have any recommendations? Budget is under $100 preferred. Something I can find on Ebay as I have some Paypal balances to use... any insight is appreciated! Thanks!

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16833983003

?

s0nginmyheart

s0nginmyheart

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Thanks. With this suggestion, is this best in quality or best in price?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
I have no idea if it's the "best" or "cheapest". An acquaintance uses one and has no complaints.

http://www.eteknix.c...-caster-review/