Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

software advantage

• Please log in to reply

havabong

havabong

• Pip
  • 9 posts
:tazz:
I am looking for a perticuler type of software
problem is i dont know if it exsists

Im looking for something that can watch what i do record and list it eg:
where the mouse travels what clicks and on what
what keys i have typed
what i have opend what i have closed

Then be avel to let me select out of what i have done and make a file or some thing
that will alow me to repeat with one click
this making making long tasks easy

Any one know of shuch a program???
there is something similer in MAYA (A 3D APP) caled mel of you know that then you will know exsactly what i mean

Edited by havabong, 08 June 2005 - 07:07 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you trying to create a demo aka movie of how to do something? not sure what your goal is.

havabong

havabong

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok I didn’t really make that vary informing

What I want the soft ware to do
I want this soft ware to watch over what I do kind of like key logger
but unlike just a key logger a key mouse and action logger/monitor.

Then I want to be able to capture any sequence of what I have previously done and create a simple one click way to do it again
So that way I can just copy exactly what I have already done I would want it to mirror my actions like this

Moved to x location doubled clicked left mouse button opened my documents folder moved window to x location moved curser x location double clicked music folder and moved it to this location left clicked the mouse on adaware shot cut clicked on the adaware start button waited 5 minutes right clicked in the main window chose select all from menu then moved to fix button and closed window

that’s just a silly example of how I want it to mirror what I did

So really what I want is that after I do some thing I want to be able to do that exact same thing again but with one click that activates a repeat script of the log had watched me do it earlier

I don’t think a program like this exists but it would be good
:tazz: ;)

Edited by havabong, 21 June 2005 - 03:43 AM.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
actually there are several. its script automation. Requires some programing knowledge. InstallShield can do this for example. AutoIT, a rather nice programing language/utility can do it as well.

havabong

havabong

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
thanks for that
it apears auto it was exsactly what i needed just like the mel scripd editer in maya