What is ILivid [Closed]
Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:22 PM
Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please be patient with me as I am currently in training, and all of my responses to you have to be reviewed by my instructor before I post them. Just keep in mind that you get the advantage as you have 2 people examining your issue. Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
I'll post instructions shortly...
Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:44 AM
BTW... I see you're from Pittsburgh. I was born and raised in Philly. Lived there most of my life. Small world.
Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:06 PM
- Disable your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking on XP. Or right click and select Run as Administrator Vista/Win7 and above.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double-click AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Note: Windows Vista, Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin. Be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click the Report button. A logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, please let me know about it.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox and
- Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.
In your next reply please post the:
- adwcleaner .txt
- Extras .txt
Edited by zep516, 17 September 2013 - 03:07 PM.
Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:27 AM
Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:48 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users