Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Another online training site (multiple languages) with partner site fo

• Please log in to reply

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Alright, so I have used TrainSignal for some certification training for IT based items on a handful of occasions and still review items on there during free time regularly. However I was on there the other day and noticed an additional, included site to learn about coding/programming... So I of course checked it out. Site is quite well put together and has a lot of 'courses', including certification help for some languages. Due to how nice it's been for me over the last few days, I figured I'd post it up here for everyone who has been looking around.

Site: Plural Sight
Course List: List of courses and languages
Costs and Plans: Monthly or Yearly

If you are to sign up and use their site, you gain free access to all the courses offered at TrainSignal as well. The list for all the courses there can be found here.

If you are unsure about it or would like me to check anything out for you, please contact me and I'd be happy to check and see if they can do/have what you want and more.

NOTE: Please note that I understand all the information they provide can likely be found for free and so forth, however it is a great one-stop-place and still a good value.

Advertisements

Robins133

Robins133

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank You for the informative site. Looking forward to your post.

gymprathap

gymprathap

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for your resource.You can also refer http://wisentechnologies.com for quality IT Training