Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bio doesent work Why?

• Please log in to reply

Anakingod

Anakingod

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI :(

Somedays ago i bought this computer with a Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5. I installed all opponets but when i connect the hdmi cable to my monitor it says no signal! No bios no beeps no nothing!!! I really need help this is my first computer build so i don't know that to do!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!

Hardware:
Geforce Gtx titan 6GB GDDR5 graphics card
Samsung SSD drive
WD destopHarddrive Green 3 terrabyte
Intel i7 processor haswell 8 mb
CoolMaster m2 1000w silent pro Powermodule
3x 120mm fans
1x 200m fan
Asus blurqay/dvd optical drive
intergrated sound
Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5
4x Kingston hyperbeastX 8 gb 8x4

Edited by Anakingod, 29 September 2013 - 09:40 AM.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,000 posts
:welcome: Anakingod

Looking at the MBs user manual I can see no BIOS speaker on the board so you will not get any error beeps.

Have you tried the MBs reset switch and clearing the BIOS.

Please provide more information about your hardware,this includes the CPU, Ram, any add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable us to better assist you.

Can you also confirm that you have connected the 24 main power supply, the 2X4/8 pin ATX supply for the CPU, the CPU and other cooling fans + any supplemental power supply that video cards often require (if one is being used).

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 20,000 posts

HI :(

Somedays ago i bought this computer with a Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5. I installed all opponets but when i connect the hdmi cable to my monitor it says no signal! No bios no beeps no nothing!!! I really need help this is my first computer build so i don't know that to do!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!!!

Hardware:
Geforce Gtx titan 6GB GDDR5 graphics card
Samsung SSD drive
WD destopHarddrive Green 3 terrabyte
Intel i7 processor haswell 8 mb
CoolMaster m2 1000w silent pro Powermodule
3x 120mm fans
1x 200m fan
Asus blurqay/dvd optical drive
intergrated sound
Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5
4x Kingston hyperbeastX 8 gb 8x4

Thanks for the additional hardware information Anakingod however it would have been better had you provided it by way of a response to my reply #2 as that way I will receive an instant notification.

Can you please answer the other questions that I previously asked.

Would it be possible for you to obtain a BIOS speaker for testing purposes, an example