Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help With DVD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dolface755

dolface755

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
Ok so I seriously need some help here. I finally found the collector's edition of M*A*S*H and I would really like to keep it in new condition.
New meaning my step-children don't get their grimy hands on the DVD's and ruin them. However, I can't seem to find a DVD burning program that will allow me to put multi-episodes on one DVD so that I can back up the DVD's and put the boxed set away.
If there's anyone out there that can help me I would be sooo grateful.

Thank you

Advertisements

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Personally I utilize DVDFab (found HERE) and Handbrake for a lot of my media ripping, however for any software or burning I use ImgBurn (free and very easy to use).

dolface755

dolface755

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
thank you all for your advice i will check out the programs I used to have a program that would convert and put chapters on a dvd but when I changed computers I lost the program and couldn't remember the name of it