Possible infection, wireless indicator has a red cross through but is
Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:36 PM
Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:39 PM
Download to your desktop the following file:
Right click and run as administrator and see if that takes care of thte x86 version.
If so go on to the next step. If not please let me know.
Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:44 PM
Then go to step 3 and see if we are fully updated.
Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:01 AM
Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:09 AM
- Right click on the OTL icon and select Run as administrator to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Select Scan All Users
- Select Lop Check and Purity Check
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ComObjects\*.* /s
C:\windows\*. /RP /s
dir C:\ /S /A:L /C
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan will not take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt
- Post the log
- Right click FRST and select run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:19 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users