Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I am Lost

• Please log in to reply

celast

celast

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Could someone tell me how I can introduce myself as I have just joined, I clicked on forums-introductions and got an error message,I want some tech info on a problem I have with Incredimail. I know I am posting in the wrong threads but cannot do anything else unril I get started

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well if your having issues with incredimail, you posted in the right forum section. Please tell us what your issue is?

celast

celast

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

well if your having issues with incredimail, you posted in the right forum section. Please tell us what your issue is?

Thank you for replying, what happens is my mail loads from the bottom upwards and you cannot see any mail load to inbox until you have visited the deleted file,then they will download from the bottom.
Had Incredimail for years and no problems until now,done every thing Incredimails VIP FOLK have told me to do and still the same.

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Just a heads up, user has a post dedicated to the incredimail located HERE. Just so people can try to keep all advise about it straight and in one location.