Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My problem with Incredimail

• Please log in to reply

celast

celast

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have been using Incredimail for years without problems, however just lately my mail loads from the bottom instead of the top, also it does not download to my inbox unless I go to deleted folder and then back to inbox, anyone any ideas,have downloaded the latest version and reconfigured the account but still it happens

Advertisements

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
First and foremost, welcome to Geeks To Go's forums! I hope you stick around after we've assisted you in resolving this issue, as there is a lot of great members and information available on Geeks To Go's site. Now that the pleasantries have been said, let's take a look at your issue and see what we can do to resolve it!   Now we'll start with the the display order, which is likely set to OLDEST TO NEWEST instead of NEWEST TO OLDEST. New to old displays new mail on top.

As for your issue with the deleted to inbox. . . It's likely just not populating in real time. Does it show you have mail if you sit in the in box, so the number raises but it doesn't let you see the messages? Or does it not update at all?

celast

celast

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

First and foremost, welcome to Geeks To Go's forums! I hope you stick around after we've assisted you in resolving this issue, as there is a lot of great members and information available on Geeks To Go's site. Now that the pleasantries have been said, let's take a look at your issue and see what we can do to resolve it!   Now we'll start with the the display order, which is likely set to OLDEST TO NEWEST instead of NEWEST TO OLDEST. New to old displays new mail on top.

As for your issue with the deleted to inbox. . . It's likely just not populating in real time. Does it show you have mail if you sit in the in box, so the number raises but it doesn't let you see the messages? Or does it not update at all?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, If I sit in the inbox nothing will show until I have been to deleted folder............have you any ideas of how to set the box newest to oldest ?

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Does your mail look like this version or what version...
Posted Image

If so, click on the word 'Received' and it will alternate the date sorting from oldest to newest.

Moving on to the second issue, not really something that's normal. Possibly a removal and resinstall, with a reconfiguration for your Email would do the trick. Would that be possible?

celast

celast

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Does your mail look like this version or what version...
Posted Image

If so, click on the word 'Received' and it will alternate the date sorting from oldest to newest.

Moving on to the second issue, not really something that's normal. Possibly a removal and resinstall, with a reconfiguration for your Email would do the trick. Would that be possible?

Mine does not have that wording as you illustrate, but supposed to be on latest version Incredimail 2

Thank you