Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help

• Please log in to reply

NVT888

NVT888

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Looking for template for CMS 1500 claim

I am looking for a template to complete CSM 1500 health insurance claim forms and print to a standard pre-printed (single sheet) CMS 1500 (red) claim.

The template needs to be for Mac, don't have Win and if possible for MS Word or for MS Excel.

I would like to be able to save versions of the file for different patients with their identifying information retained and then add details for dates of service after subsequent services. It would be nice if form field labels identified each form field.

Extensive online searching has failed to locate such a template. I appreciate being directed to where such a template could be obtained.

(Extra points if it has been scanned and found free of charge & exploits.)

With thanks in advance for productive suggestions.

Advertisements

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
You're right, finding an editable form of this is quite hard. Give me a bit longer after all...

Edited by PhrantiQ, 04 October 2013 - 09:10 PM.