Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need advice ~Signature Verification Not Found~

• Please log in to reply

Stasi

Stasi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've dug for hours on end through diffrent forums, sites, and tutorials, hoping to find an answer soon before my Z990g ends up in the electronic recycle bin. Nothing I've came across either was unable to affect my problem or was explained to where I cant grasp what exactly I'm suppose to do. I'll try to shorten this a little.

Bought in Feburary of this year. About 2 weeks in it starts automatically reboot on its own (At first occasionally, becoming more constant & more often with shorter & shorter interview's in between.

Sought help from Network Service Provider (ended up in a 4 1/2 month battle over NOTHING on my phone working wiith the exception of a connected call. (No 3g, no mms, gps quit,only 1/4 my sms coming through, no repairs or solution in sight and my still paying my reqular monthly bill) SOLUTION: NOT RESOLVED
Began searching online, came across a forum, explained my issue. Results as follows:

*Suggested to install update.zip of TouckNavRecovery on root of sd, clean user data, clear delv.cache, then install update.zip **DONE**
*Then told to install file DeodexedMeritRoot update.zip after I renamed origingal to update.zip,and followed the wipe data/dalv cache install update.zip. SOLUTION: repaired the issue at hand temporarly.

Here it is a few months later, and I've either mistakenly deleted a file some where, some how (possibly by allowing my kids to play games/music on it, or dropping it while viewing all the files inside to attempt gaining more of an "internal knowledge" of it.

I have a Nandroid recovery, have a COMPLETE stock recovery. I have both a rooted deodexed recovery & odexed rooted recovery as well as TouchNav. recovery for baclups HOWEVER, despite what I attempt to install via update.zip or using rom manager, I get the whole "Stopped; Signature Verification Failed; ABORT, Reboot it then shuts down & I have to force reboot.
I HAVE NO CWM or TWRP RECOVERY METHOD ON MY DEVICE. (Dont know how to install either methods despite thorough reseach I cant grasp how to install either.) HAVE NO ACCESS TO PC,LAPTOP, NOR DESKTOP.

I do however, have a recovery via installing rar.file sent. PROBLEM: I may be use to android/smartphones....but COMPLETLY new to system mods. Only instruction I was gave was to unrar it, install to sd and restore as I would from stock recovery.

****STEP BY STEP INFORMATION IS NEEDED****
Uhm, how do I "un rar" it and install?? PLEASE ASSIST WITH INSTRUCTIONAL STEPS TO EITHER INSTALL RAR.FILES - REPAIR OR BYPASS SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ERROR, INSTALLING CWM OR TWRP TO OBTAIN RECOVERY.***

Thank you guys

Advertisements