Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lost network for Ipad and Iphone

• Please log in to reply

mich0426

mich0426

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have AT&T Uverse in my home. The entire system (TV and Internet) went down. After they fixed it, which was an outside issue, I no longer get the network I had previously used on my Ipad and Iphone. I have no way of getting the internet via Wifi on either of them. The internet on my desktop computer is fine. It goes through linksys, i believe. Someone told me to get the IP number and enter it into the browser, which I did, but nothing is happening. I need to know how to either default back to my previous network, or establish a new one for my Ipad and phone. Hope that makes sense. Thanks

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Where is the wireless signal coming from? AT&T modem or your router?

Have you tried to setup a new wireless connection on the iPad and iPhone, like you did the first time you used them?