Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm being logged out of online accounts a lot sooner than normal

• Please log in to reply

joshb12

joshb12

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It started off on a different site that I have an account with, where I'd get on the site and just when I'd get to where I'd need to go, it would tell me "my session has now ended". So I thought it was a site issue.
Today, it done this with my email when I was about to send a reply to someone. It told me that me session had ended and I needed to input my password periodically to stay signed in (but I literally hadn't even been off the page for 3 minutes).

What do I need to do to fix this?
I have cleared out my cookies, cache, history, all that also, and it doesn't help.
I even scanned it with AVG and Malawarebytes and they both didn't show any viruses.

Advertisements