Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uninstalled Flash player, can't install new one

• Please log in to reply

bettei

bettei

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Hello, I uninstalled my older version of Flash player with the proper uninstall link that Adobe provided. Then I proceeded to download the new install and it stalls in the installation process at 6%, and tells me it has lost the connection and is retrying.

I use Firefox, have Windows 7, and am trying to download and run the 11X33 update of Flash.

I have successfully done this updating many times, now I have no Flash player on this laptop and can't download one. Any suggestions I can try?

Thanks!

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hi bettei,

Have you figured it out yet,

Maybe some help http://helpx.adobe.c...sh-player.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Here

Joe

bettei

bettei

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
I guess it was the fault of the Adobe download site. It finally finished the install without getting the "lost connection" error. I have installed this before with no problem, so I was perplexed as to why it would not work this time.
Thanks for your reply.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
You're welcome :)

Glad you have it working.

Joe