Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem With peripericals and software

• Please log in to reply

BlueMoonPT

BlueMoonPT

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi im dont know too much about hardware but there's plenty of things that keeps shutting down and getting errors :

I have an Netgear FA611v2 and a Nvidia ethernet controller 10/100mpbs and the first keeps getting uninstalled and getting code 10 as a problem while the other one keeps shutting on and off the internet connection .

And when i get internet from the netgear , my audio drivers are missing : Soundblaster audio PCI

When i get sound i get plenty of devices (like 20) from soudblast and my netgear disappears from the device manager .

I tries to scan my pc with an antivirus and optimize it with ccleaner and ashampoo win optimizer but i found nothing .

And on top of that some of my programs (like games or microsoft office) keeps getting this error : missing file error
As well as other programs and i use them normally without having those problems.

I dont know what else to do i tried everything but it keeps getting worse .

I would apreciate your help and i''ll reply you right away with the specs and the configurations .

Best regards

Advertisements