Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

*UPDATE ABORTED~SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED* Is there a fix?

• Please log in to reply

blu69

blu69

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello my name is Blu and I currently rooted my Zte z990g and would like to install a Custom Rom. Hiwever, despite any method attempted Im receiving an error message of "Update Aborted" and either "whole signature verification" or " Signature Verification" Not Found.

I don't know what to do. Ive tried installing as update.zips, I have a CWM folder....however when I attempt that method, Im still shown that same error message and asked to reboot my phone....upon doing so, Im faced with android with a yellow triangle behind it & a box with an yellow arrow? This causes nrrd for factory restore.

I've attempted to install using ROM Manager with CWM.....same message, same results.

Attempted TWRP and results were the same.

Could someone PLEASE explain what Im failing to do & if possible....a way to repair?

Id appreciate any advice as the current rom lags, and crashes constantly and this phone is very much needed tp fuction properly as its used for my childs schooling & contact for his surgeons.

Again, thank you in advance.
~Blu

Advertisements