Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blogger / BlogSpot Captcha Issue

• Please log in to reply

Chimiti

Chimiti

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Okay, this is quite possibly off topic ... if it even has a place on Geeks to Go. I couldn't find a category where it really fit.

I just opened up a Blog on Blogger / BlogSpot now that MyOpera has announced it is shutting down next year. I already have it customized and seemingly ready to go. But, my vistors have informed me that they ALWAYS have to type in that annoying Captcha whenever they comment.

Anyone know how to get rid of that Captcha appearing?

I did find a Blogger Forum last night, but it took several forevers just to come up. I'm on Dial Up.
Plus I also saw very little activity there ... very few replies to anything there. It didn't look like a place that was gonna have the answer. So, that's why I am here.

Advertisements

Chimiti

Chimiti

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Never mind. I found the solution on someone's Blogger post.