Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Multiple STOP errors and freezing

• Please log in to reply

Draye

Draye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
EVGA 01G-P3-1466-KR GeForce GTX 560
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814130685

The motherboard is old, I assume they didn't need another update. For now I will disable the driver, maybe it was unnecessarily added by drivermax

Edited by Draye, 10 March 2014 - 10:24 AM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This HERE seems to be the newest released just today on Geforce website for the 560 series video cards.
4 years newer then the driver shown in your log.

Draye

Draye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I have GeForce Experience installed, it helps me keep up to date.
I am not sure what you mean, the other one is a usb driver for the motherboard itself.
For now I am rolling back all the drivers to bare bones and starting with the essentials. Hopefully I can then
find the conflict.
Im also going to try different monitor set ups

Looking at this; related to the latest error. And it matches all the troubleshooting results.
http://msdn.microsof...f559023(v=vs.85).aspxMy link

Edited by Draye, 13 March 2014 - 06:21 PM.

Draye

Draye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

heeeey finally fixed the issue. it was so simple. i removed the IDE disk drive and my system became completely stable.

At least I learned so much valuable knowledge and experience as I am currently studying for my CCENT and CCNA, so I can finally work a tech job and get a start.

I had to post here for you.

I had a sata drive that worked fine but I gave it to my aunt because I had built her a small form factor computer and didnt think an internal drive would fit. I had this ide from an older computer and then I was using two. After that just this one. It never passed my mind that this could be the cause. After I removed it, the system ran fine. All the debug and error logs pointed to an unidentified driver and since I went through EVERYTHING, haha, I figured this must be it. I have a brand new external drive, that I will probably be using now.

Edited by Draye, 03 July 2014 - 08:45 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I am so happy to hear everything is finally working correctly for you. Everything working good so are we ok to mark the topic as resolved now?

Draye

Draye

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

yep