Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why nero 7 is not working?

• Please log in to reply

ArnavKumar

ArnavKumar

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I was using nero 7 premium in Windows XP. But recently i changed my os to Windows 7 but now the problem rises. Windows 7 is not letting nero 7 to be installed. I do not want to download nero * essential version. I love Nero 7 ultra or premium because they give us some interesting features. How can i use NERO 7 in Windows 7.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Nero 7 is not compatible with Win7. You would have to upgrade to Nero 11 or you could use something like CDBurnXP.

ArnavKumar

ArnavKumar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Nero 7 is not compatible with Win7. You would have to upgrade to Nero 11 or you could use something like CDBurnXP.

Thanks for the reply, I love nero ultra or premium because it gives me some more features like imageDrive, waveEditor, neroViewer, etc. but CDBurnXP is not like nero.

Edited by ArnavKumar, 11 November 2013 - 04:27 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
At this point your only option then is to upgrade to Nero 11 to get it to work.
You can try right clicking on the exe file and see if it has the run in compatibility mode option.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 4 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.

ArnavKumar

ArnavKumar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 4 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.

I am still having the same problem. Nero 11 is almost of 1GB and I have limited internet data. So I am not downloading that.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Did you try running it in compatibility mode to see if it will work?

ArnavKumar

ArnavKumar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Did you try running it in compatibility mode to see if it will work?

How can i check it in compatibility mode to see???

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Right click on the exe file you use to start Nero. In the context menu that appears there should be a option to run in compatibility mode.