Desktop help - computer goes to blue screen after a few minutes
Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:07 PM
Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:13 PM
Post the pictures, and if you can run the program below:
Lets see if we can see what's causing the Blue Screen
This program checks for any drivers which may have been causing your computer to crash....
Click on the file you just downloaded and run it.
- Put a tick in Accept then click on Next.
- Put a tick in the Don't create a start menu folder then click Next.
- Put a tick in Create a Desktop Icon.
- then click on Install and make sure there is a tick in Launch Whocrashed before clicking Finish.
- Click Analyze
- It will want to download the Debugger and install it Say Yes
Copy and paste it into your next reply.
Edited by zep516, 09 November 2013 - 05:14 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users