Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD adapi.sys and tcpip.sys

• Please log in to reply

Eduardzz

Eduardzz

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys,I'm new here,and after reading some of another people bsod I decided to post mine and see if someone can give me a hand.
While I was writing this I had a few bsod already.I'm gonna post the 2 most important ones.I've tried to find some fixes but no luck.I just re-installed the windows today,and bsod already.While I'm downloading,watching videos on youtube or video player,while playing games always blue screen of death.Im going crazy.Im pretty sure when I update some of my drivers I get more ofter bsod,so I used system restore to the point where I didn't updated all my drivers.Im sure one is related to a network adapter driver,the tcpip.sys.
If I posted them wrong tell me,I just want to fix this bsod,Im simply dying here.Thx.

Attached Files

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Zip up the last 4 or 5 dumps in C:\Windows\minidump into a single .zip file, and upload the zip file here so we can look at it.

Eduardzz

Eduardzz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok here they are:

Attached Files

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
One of the dumps is corrupted.

One indicates b57xp32.sys - Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet as the probable cause.

Two others indicate atapi.sys and intelppm.sys (both Microsoft files) as the probable cause but I'm sure tit is something else.

I would start by looking for a new driver for your Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit netowrk card.