Your firewall is turned off. You should enable it.
There were some entries that defined an issue with Malwarebytes'. You're running a free or PRO version?
I'd suggest to remove completely in and install once more.
- Download and run mbam-clean.exe
- It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so (very important!)
- After the computer restarts, install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from the link in my previous reply.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- After the installation please leave unchecked: Enable free trial of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
After that Run MiniToolBox once more as I suggested here and post a new Autoruns report like suggested here, but please omit the part hiding Microsoft Services.