MyPC BackUp pop-ups [Closed]
Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:53 PM
Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:44 PM
Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:07 PM
Can you have a look at the following for me and see what it says:
Click Start - Control Panel - Power Options - On the selected plan click Change Plan settings See if the PC is set to Sleep at any-time.
Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:35 AM
Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:26 PM
Select Never for this and the same for the other options like Turn Off Display
Now the ESET scan will go through
Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:57 AM
Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:38 AM
1. Hibernate Off
- Click Start and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
- In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
- When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
- At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off and press Enter.
- Type exit and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window
2. Screensaver Off
- Click Start and then copy and paste the following in the search bar - change screen saver and click the item from the list
- Under Screen saver select None from the dropdown menu. Click Apply then O.K
- Now run ESET
Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:02 AM
Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:12 PM
Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:35 PM
Not sure why ESET is freezing so we will use another tool and the good news - it only takes 60 seconds!
1. BitDefender online Scanner
- Use this link to run a free on line scan with BitDefender online Scanner
- Click the green Start Scanner button
- Click the green Scan Now button and wait a few seconds until a request appears from Bitdefender
- Accept the plugin installation
- Restart your browser in Administation mode if requested
- Click the green Scan Now button again
- Accept the eula agreement if asked
- The scan should start. It will be relatively quick.
- Click View report if present (note: this is not the green button - Free download - just click on the words View report under the black button "Get QuickScan for your website")
- Notepad will open with a log, Save this to your desktop and Copy and paste the report in the next post.
Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:54 PM
Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:45 AM
Clicking on the black button "Get QuickScan for your website" brings up a box with entries to complete: your website, your email, width, height and verification code. Not sure what to do at thie point.
I cannot find a report to view.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users