Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

multiple user interface

• Please log in to reply

Geeksruntheworld

Geeksruntheworld

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings Geeks, I have an online product called wwww.thebestumpire.com. Basically, it's filming for baseball umpires so they can practice without having the game on the line. Here's what I'm trying to do. I will have about 10-20 registered participants at one time for about an hour. I'm trying to set this up where the head umpire will be able to: 1) start,pause, and stop the filming so he can describe what's going on during the pitches. all the while the participants will be able to: 2) view the video from their computer. 3) be able to hear what the head umpire is explaining. So it's like a conference call with video that the instructor has the ability to start,stop, or pause. Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks Geek Nation! Matt.

Advertisements