Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Admilli Service

• Please log in to reply

rufus49

rufus49

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This bug has reached me too. At about the time it showed up I started having problems getting AVG7 Pro updates to download and install. Much very generous and rapid help from AVG Support! Problem still persists and to get a download to install I have to go to C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7 and delete the file WAIT4SD. Then I must remove all Temp. Files using either IE\Properties\ delete temp. files including off-line files. Restart the computer and all should be well.
My next step is to locate and remove files "admilliserv.exe" and "admilliservx.dll" but not until I have made a Registry backup and ensure I have a new System Restore point established. This should ensure I do not get similar problems for a while. (Nothing is permanent!)

Edited by rufus49, 08 June 2005 - 03:54 PM.

Advertisements